Ride, Eat & Sleep Package Tours
REST: Ride Eat & Sleep Tours
Rinse and repeat as many times as you want. Enjoy your holidays and leave the logistics and heavy lifting to us.
We offer all inclusive holidays tailored to your taste and fitness level. We'll handle everything the moment you arrive at Baan Aomjai in Prachuap Khiri Khan, from pickup at railway or bus station to the moment you leave.
After two and a half years in business serving guests as well as our large circles of friends, extended families, and friends of friends, we realize that Prachuap has a lot to offer, but most visitors don't have the time or knowledge to make the most of their holidays. We also know that people like different things at varying levels so we are happy to tailor tours to our guests needs and preferences. Costs range from $75 to $100 per person/day, double occupancy, with discounts for families with children.
Our most popular package is the 3-Day Tour is $475 USD for two persons, double occupancy. It does not include airfares or transportation to Prachuap Khiri Khan. The only meal not covered during your 3 days stay is one dinner which you will be able to chose and enjoy at your leisure.
- 3 nights lodging in one of our bungalows, double occupancy
- 3 breakfasts (American style)
- 1 pizza/BBQ party dinner using our wood-fired pizza oven or tandoor/BBQ pit
- 1 night dining out at one of the best restaurants in town
- 2 on-the-road lunches in restaurants during the bicycle tours
- 3 days free bicycle rental if you don't have your own bicycles
- 2 guided day tours ranging from 25-80 km depending on your enthusiasm and fitness level
- 1 free Thai papaya salad cooking class
- free pickup and drop off from train or bus station upon arrival and departure
- full access to our facilities
We can also arrange for other activities such as wild elephant safari, mountain/cave shrine hike, temple tours, massages, and Thai cooking classes. As we are a very petite operation with only 5 bungalows and we do not book more than 4 persons in a group ride, we're able to provide better service to our guests and treat them as we would our friends.
Please contact us for more details or to make a reservation.
Note: Baan Aomjai is a friendly family business. We do not offer VIP services or tolerate rude customers.